TIL Feedback - we welcome your suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org
CFM does not have SEPS training scheduled at this time due to COVID-19 and VA/VHA travel restrictions. We will continue to explore the feasibility of providing SEPS Training sessions virtually. As this work develops, we will provide status updates on the TIL and the SEPS Dashboard. Once training dates are confirmed, we will send out the required information to enroll and attend There is no cost for the training. Training is open to VA and DoD employees, and A/E's actively working on VA projects that require the use of the SEPS software. Please contact email@example.com at 202-632-4759 for more information or how to attend a SEPS training session.
Two types of training are available:
- 3 Full day session
- Focus on VA-wide users for application in all types of potential VA projects
- Step-by-step hands on training via individual work stations at a VAMC Computer training Facility
- Progressive learning of fundamentals and hands-on application for typical VA project types of various sizes
- Minimum 20 students
- 2 Full day session
- A/E Consultant focused training for use on specific projects
- Step-by-step hands on training in a conference room setting, using desk or laptop computers supplied by the users
- Progressive learning of fundamentals and direct application to specifically identified VA projects
2020-21 Regional Training Schedule
Project-focused training and regional sessions will be scheduled upon request and availability of training team for the dates requested.